Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Bike Ride


Sharing Bike Ride with you today,  be prepared,  we are going to be on Bike Ride overload the next few posts!  This cute set looks so springy that I had to make a few cards with it.
I showed how to make the fold of this card a few posts back, it's quite easy.   Just cut a regular card at 4 1/2" x 5 1/2"   Once cut trim 2 1/4" off one of the side and fold over.  
 This creates the peak in the card,


The bike ride set come with all the coordinating pieces to stamp and cut out.  I used a few pieces to add to the bike for dimension.


The background paper behind the bike is call Wood Textures. 
The black and white polka dot is washi tape.
I used stampin dimensionals to pop up the pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..