Thursday, April 19, 2018

Donut you want to have fun?



Donut you just want to have some fun?
My upcoming class is everything donuts
This card is pretty basic and easy to do


I used a 1 3/4' circle punch to punch out the crumb cake donut and then also cut out a 1 3/4" circle with the glimmer paper.
For the center to be punched out I used the smallest circle framelit which measures a 3/4" in size.
The sequins are from a past Paper Pumpkin that I put to use as the sprinkles on the donut


For the frosting of the donut I just fussy cut around the circle
The stamp is from the past Paper Pumpkin Sprinkled with Love set



You can see in the pic how I cut out the donuts
To the right of the pic is the small framelit I used to cut out the center.
Donut you want to try these!  baaahaaaaa!!!
My creative class is friday morning, so keep an eye out for me donuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..