Monday, April 16, 2018

Farmhouse Wood Bead Garland



Hello friends!
So excited to be adding to my shop these Farmhouse natural wood beads I have been making!
They come in two sizes.  One is a long strand that you can drape on your mantle or over your decor or like I have above around my large sea glass vase.


In this photo you can see the two styles available
The long garland measures 30" long and the bead size are 16mm
The smaller vase garland has an opening of 2 1/2" to slide over a vase or other decor.


I used the vase garland to put around my large vase.
You can see it fits nicely, this vase is a tall one sitting at 12" tall

These farmhouse beads can be used in all kinds of your home decor from sitting it on your shelf to accenting your farmhouse decor, also can be used as tie backs for your curtains.  The possibilities are endless.

Head on over to my Etsy page to order
Ships in two days.
Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..