Saturday, June 9, 2018

Creative Class



Yesterday was Creative Class
and we sure were busy making all the 3D projects
The plates here I purchased at IKEA
You can use any cards or images for your plate
I used this adorable tissue paper as my background of the plate
To attach your images to your plates use Modge Podge.


Once you get your tissue on the back and it is all covered.
The next step is to use acrylic paint (it can be the craft kind)
choose a color to paint the back of the plate. 
 I used white with this one.



With this plate I used wrapping paper for the background, you can use any type paper.  Just know that if you use say, scrapbook paper, the thicker the paper you choose the harder it is to adhere to the plate.  Still doable, but will be more of a challenge to work with.
Other ideas for background paper that I have used:
Napkins, tissue paper, wrapping paper, mulberry paper, scrapbooking paper. any lightweight paper.
For the images you design in the center you can use any paper image, words, photos you name it.
I have used the project life cards and some words.  You can also
cut out and collage more if you like



We also made these cute succulent cards
I found those adorable succulent memo books at the 
Dollar Tree.  I always have a "parting gift" when you leave class. 
This was the gift yesterday



We also made these summer signs
visit my post HERE on how to make them


Annnnnd..... that's a wrap!
local and want to join in the fun?
email me and come join us!
Not local?
All classes have kits that you can purchase and receive via 
snail mail for you to make.
Just email to receive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..