Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Rooted in Nature



Here's some more to tease you with this new set that you've got to add to your already growing collection!
Rooted in Nature....
I mean the beauty, just look at the possibilities!


For this card I paired it with the 3D embossing folder
to create a reverse leave image so it does look "embossed"




I stamped the tree in the new and returning 
Mossy Meadow ink and added the "be strong"
Such and easy peaceful card for you to try.....


Local peeps!
Mark your calendars!
The annual purging has begun and you reap the benefits!
This year we will have super low prices to move all stamp sets and paper, inks and more!
Also a lot of my home decor will be in the sale
Come on by, it's friday only!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..