Monday, June 11, 2018

Rooted in Nature



This is a beauty of a new set!
It's called Rooted in Nature
and it's boasts some really great pieces
Something I love to do make my own background paper
With this card I put all three stamps together on the block to make the background stamping super easy.

Look at all the great stamps in this set!
Endless possibilites!!!

#146482 - $42.00
Rooted in Nature
To order go to the home page 



I used the returning ink color Mossy Meadow to stamp the 
entire background
I love the simplicity of this card


Beware,  there are more cards coming with this set!

1 comment:

  1. Never been one for black and white cards, but as the saying goes "Never say never!"....you have just converted me...LOL...love this card...this set is the best of the year!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..