Thursday, June 7, 2018

Wood Slat Poster Display



I love when I get asked to help create your visions
I received a message from a sweet gal asking me to help her create a Wood Slat Poster sign. 
Her vision was to create a sign using a poster of the Beatles.
I started by measuring her poster and then using wood from my shop to cut and put together the board as you see above.


I made sure and assembled the pallet boards at least 1/2" apart so that you can see in between the boards.
Using Modge Podge and a sponge brush we put the Modge Podge directly onto the wood first then applied the pieces of the poster to each pallet. 
Here is sweet Brecken holding her completed sign
Turned out pretty awesome!
Thank you for trusting me with your vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..