Friday, July 27, 2018

Creative Class




Today is creative class!
Here are the projects we are making this morning
Can you see a theme here?
Everything here is Lavender!


The first is a vintage Lavender wood sign
I stained the wood in a dark walnut for a different look
than I have used before



Next up is floating candles decorated 
in either a farmhouse decor or
with fresh Lavender



I have harvested so much Lavender in the last few weeks I thought
it would be fun to make lavender sugar



And last but not least Lavender syrup
I showed you how to make this a few posts back

Lavender syrup recipe HERE

I found some adorable glass containers for the class
a little different than these pictured. 
 It's fun to make and super easy too.


Love to have you join us!
Classes are once a month on fridays
Message me if you are interested


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..