Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Sweet Tea


We are having record heat here in the Pacific Northwest
Which calls for sweet tea!
My husband is from the east coast and LOVES his tea
He has been begging me to make some good ole' fashioned 
tall glass of goodness.  I always love hearing from you all, so if you have a special recipe please share with me. 

Here's my recipe;
8 tea bags
16 cups of water
one sliced fresh lemon
one cup of syrup
1c of water - 1 c of sugar
(bring to a boil til dissolved)


Put it all in a large clear container and let sit in the sun 3-4 hours
Chill in the frig and enjoy!


This is the syrup
Bring to a boil until sugar is all dissolved 
(about 10 mins)

Do you have any tea secrets to share?
love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..