Sunday, July 1, 2018

Wreath card

                             


                                                     This video shows you how quickly I made the wreath
Going in a circular motion I just stamped the leaves and twisted the stamp as I turned the paper til I came to a full circle.
  Then punch out your flowers and add any embellishments you like.

                                                      

Hello Friend!
I used quite a bit of the stamps from different Paper Pumpkins kits to create this wreath.

The colors in this card are Melon Mambo and Mossy Meadows


 want you to really take a look at what you have and see what you can make with what you have on hand.  
I don't know about you, but I always have pieces left over from 
the Paper Pumpkins and try to incorporate them to my cards.
Sometimes we purchase and purchase and we just don't use what 
we have on hand.  I really want to challenge you to do this.


You might not have exactly the same stamps I have used or the same flower punch.
  But take a look at what you do have that you can substitute for.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..