Saturday, October 6, 2018

Halloween stitching



Been stitching these little bags for an upcoming class.
These new Santa bags are in the stampin up catalog
HERE  
I thought it would be fun to make these little pumpkin
bags with them.


I purchased some felt and cut out the pumpkin, stem and nose and 
then just using black embroidery thread stitched around the pumpkin and stitched the mouth.  


The Boo was hand stamped and using the stampin write journaling
pen I made "faux" stitches


If you prefer just a pumpkin then omit the face pieces
for a fall type bag.


Since the bags are somewhat small and hard to stitch
inside of I kind of cheated.  I purchased this wonderful
product call liquid stitch.  It's a type of glue for fabric!
Adheres the two together quickly and no mess!
Loved using it!


I didn't want a huge amount of felt and so I found on Amazon this cute little box of 4 x 4" assorted squares of felt.
They came in this cute little box all tied up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..