Saturday, October 13, 2018

Mini Chocolate Mummys



Something that is near and dear to my heart is visiting with 
the kids and getting to create with them every month at the Ronald McDonald House while their parents get to take a much needed break.
This month is especially a fun one for the kid's as it's Halloween!
That means dressing up and lots of candy!


I made these little mini hershey mummy's with them.


They are made by using cheesecloth 
(you can get it at your local grocer)
I cut the pieces of cheesecloth 1/2" x 8 "
The candy bars are the mini hershey bars


I used glue dots to attach the cheesecloth to the bars,
one in the back and then start wrapping it around
til you come to the back again and secured it with another
glue dot.


The googlie eyes were purchased at Michael's craft store
I adhered them with the glue dots as well.
Everything has to be kid friendly at the house.
You could use a glue gun or the glue dots.
Muuuuwahhhhhh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..