Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Paper Pumpkin Redo


If you received the september Paper Pumpkin kit then you got to play with all the cute bags and pieces that came in it.  
I think there were 24 bags to make.
I had quite a few pieces leftover and decided to make some
little 3 x 3" cards with them.


You guys,  I literally try and use up all the things I have on hand.
That means looking through past paper pumpkin pieces that I keep in a basket and use them up. 
The designer paper you see here was from a few years back.
You can use any halloween or fall type paper to make your cards
Look and see what you have on hand. 


This little pumpkin is so cute!


Did you know that if you are signed up for Paper Pumpkin 
you can buy any kit that is still available for almost half the price?
Say you really like one of the kits,  if you are a pumpkin member
then you can buy just the pieces minus the stamp set and ink pad
since you already have those from the first one. 
You can view past kits 






1 comment:

  1. Those are cute! I didn't need all of those bags either. Now I know what to do with the leftovers!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..