Sunday, October 21, 2018

Thanksgiving cards



I guess I forgot to write about these cards and how
they are made!
These are suppose to look like a pie on a table.
At least that was my vision.


I started by folding a standard piece of cardstock in half
This cardstock is double side with white on the inside and
crumb cake on the outside.  It is from this month's Paper Pumpkin.
If you did not receive it then take a piece of cardstock and cut it standard which is 4 1/2" 5 1/2" - then cut yourself another piece of white cardstock to stuff inside to write on cut at 4 x 5 1/4"
On the one side (brown side) I embossed the "table" with the 
embossing folder called "Woodgrain"


The pie is made by first punching out in white a 2" piece of paper for the plate.   
 The pie crust is made by punching it out with a scallop punch, 
filling is made by punching a 1 1/4" circle, I used Pumpkin Pie cardstock - cut out a slice of pie and use a dimensional to pop it up.  I used an orange sequin in the center

Circle punch 1 1/4" 
# 119861 for $16.00
1-1/4" (3.2 Cm) Circle Punch

1 1 3/8" Scallop Circle punch 
#146139  - #16.00

1-3/8" (3.5 cm) Scallop Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..