Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween is here!



Happy Halloween!
We are halloween ready over here!


We love getting our spook on and it starts in the morning and
goes til the last trick or treater has visited us
I always have a creepy dinner I make and serve
Then off trick or treating!


This year we plan on taking in a few scary movies,
I can only handle so much of those...
I've seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly!
my youngest loves to watch them so we will be handing out candy and watching scary movies


I used a bright green light bulb in one of our 
bedrooms and put bats on the windows to give the 
house a green glow from the outside-
it looks really creepy!


BOO to you!
Scary makeup huh?
I am ready to go out and get my 
scare on!
I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!
Muuuuwaaahhhhh!!!!!!


I'm hungry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..