Sunday, November 18, 2018

Creative Class


Friday was a fun filled morning at creative class
It was bittersweet as I held my last class in our home as we
have moved.   Soooooo....... moving forward we will make new
projects and memories at our new place!


We started off making these very farmhouse pumpkins
made with a roll of toilet paper, some plastic grocery bags
and a 18 x 18" dinner napkin. 
I have showed how to make these in past posts, so refer to
those last posts on how to assemble the fabric pumpkins


We also made these Give Thanks mini chalkboards
(I found them at Target, 4 for $3)


We also made these ornaments. 
Now you ask, what should I use them for?
Well, you can hang them from a wine bottle for a dinner you might be attending.  Use them as tags for gifts. Or hang them on your Christmas tree, etc.......


These little treat holders are filled with chocolate 
nugget candies. Great for table treats or table decor for the holiday. 
I just cut the paper at 1" x 3" and wrapped them around the candy and secured them with a small piece of candy.  So cute!!!
I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..