Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Girl's Weekend



It was a fun girl's weekend away in the mountains 
celebrating one of my dear friend's birthday
We were able to do two trail hikes, both were easy, one was a 
hidden secret called Triple Falls.  A local told us about it so we set out to find it and we succeeded! 


This is a group of friends of mine, 
we have all been very close
for many years!
can you tell how windy and cold it was!


  We are heading towards the falls


This is Triple falls
if you look waaayyy down you can see how the three falls
drop into each other.... well, we could, you can't 

Brittanie and I

Debbie and I 



Ceri and I



Of course we had to have champagne and do facial masks!


Here we are at the fused glass place ready to make our glass ornaments 
I am so thankful for this great group of women who have surrounded my life with highs, lows, growing with each other and all the laughs in between.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..