Friday, November 2, 2018

Every parent at Disney

                   

Have you guys heard the comedian John Crist?  Watch his hysterical Disneyland video above, one of his many that keeps you in stitches!  
This past saturday night we were able to go see him live and he is just as entertaining in real life~


The many faces of John......


We were lucky enough to get to go back stage and visit with and take photos with this human.


My cheeks hurt for hours from all the laughs!
Super down to earth guy off stage.


I might of photo bombed my husbands opportunity to meet him popping in the picture.... I couldn't resist
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend living life to the fullest!
Get out there and find something fun to do!
Stretch yourselves!  


           




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for that Disney clip! That was so funny! Love to start my day with a smile & a giggle! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..