Sunday, November 4, 2018

DIY Pictures



Hello and good morning!
Do you have some pictures you have had hanging that you would like to change out?
Instead of buying all new pictures and getting rid of frames try this little trick.......
I found the above FREE printables online

                                         
                               Above are the original pictures,
now, I love these pictures of those littles, but since we are in the process of selling our home we cannot have personal effects out or up on the walls.   Soooo..... in order to remedy having bare walls I am putting the printable in them!



Here they are on the wall
I was able to find these vintage olive branch pictures
they look great!
look at the video below to see them close up
The last picture shows you where to go to 
print them.
gatherandflourish.com


                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..