Saturday, November 10, 2018

Let Heaven and Nature Sing


I love looking on Pinterest for free printables
Did you know you can find soooo many amazing images
to use for home decor, projects, creative crafts just about anything!


I love the simplicity of this sweet printable and
the quote; "Let Heaven and Nature Sing"


I printed out the image as a 5x7" and purchased some shims
at the local hardware store.  I cut the shims at 6 1/2" and used a glue gun to attach the paper to the wood shims.  Be sure to add a pieces of twine at the top to hang it from 


I don't know if you can see in the picture, but I added just a touch of silver glitter to the tree in just a few spots.
It's never too early to get your Christmas crafts and gifts started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..