Friday, April 12, 2019

Antelope Canyon





We’ve been visiting family in Arizona this week and 
took a trip up to Antelope Canyon just outside of Page Arizona.
This is.a MUST! see!
Antelope Canyon was soectacular!


Every twist and turn of the Canyon displayed 
New color and light. I was in such awe of the beauty.
I cannot even describe how spectacular the color were nor do my cell phone photos catch every detail.
I’m having difficulty with WiFi where we are ,
and having trouble uploading the pictures onto my blog.
So, I will leave you with what’s posted here to enjoy and once I am back to a laptop update this.
Enjoy! 







You have to get reservations for a guided tour to go inside of the canyon where every twist and turn
Brings new light subjects to every part of the canyon you look at! 
These photos were take  with my cell phone and don’t do it justice.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..