Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Moroccan Vinyl Floor Tiles



Wow! what a find!
Found two packages of these moroccan vinyl floor tiles for a mere
$9.99 a package!
Yes, at TJ Maxx of all places!


The size of these tiles are 12 x 12"
and though for flooring use, they can also be used for backsplash or anything else you might think of.


I really had intended on using them for the back splash in
my kitchen but my family veto'd the idea.
They did not like the look, I love it!


So, here is where it ended up.  This little space in my garage of all places.   I do house my towels there in wire baskets so it makes it look all cute and welcoming.   These are just steel shelves from Costco that I ended up covering. 


The tiles are peel and stick and cut easily with scissors so this 
project took less than 15 minutes.


We are still getting unpacked from moving and organizing is still 
taking place.  I love this little niche out here and the cabinets above are a plus.   


I ended up only needing 8 tiles total for both side of the shelves so I have a few left..... not sure what I will do with those yet.


Kinda looks pretty cute wouldn't you say? 
A little pop of fun out here!
You never know what your going to find at TJ Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..