Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Floral Arrangement



Hi friends~
Sharing this gorgeous dogwood arrangement I put together
for my Aunt's birthday yesterday.
I simply went out and cut a few branches that would fit 
the size of the vase.
But what I really want to share with you is that you can do and use
this idea with any type of flower you have.
Do you have hostas in your yard?
Well if you do,  here's the little pretty trick I have 
for you.


Using any vase you have, before you fill it with 
water, line the sides with the Hostas leaves.
I usually use three, but if you have an even bigger 
vase add another leaf.
I also use them in the bouquet.
This is so pretty and so much fun to gift someone 
especially with Mother's Day this weekend.
I hope you'll give this a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..