Friday, May 1, 2020

Happy May Day!



Happy May Day friends!
And congratulations on finding me
here at 2340 West Newton!
Yay!  so excited to have everything in one place 
with no confusion!
I wanted to share these beautiful peonies with you.  
I cut and photographed these beauts last spring and 
this year as I checked my gardens yesterday they are just about ready to pop! I am so giddy I cannot wait!


Here's another shot of them on my back deck area with the little
"fake" robin's eggs.  
I think in the past few posts I have been sharing about putting a new garden in and one of the things I will be planting within the new couple weeks are dahlia tubers.  Another of my all time favorite flowers.  I don't think I have have had dahlias in my yard growing in years so this will be a fun new "adventure" for me.


I have had a bunch of emails about the card kits I offered a week back asking if they are still available.
Why yes they are!
Just email me @ juliepitta@rocketmail.com
and let me know which kit you would prefer.
I will shoot you off an invoice for payment and ship out to you.
The kits are great to have to keep you busy right now or
just to up your creative game!
The one above is the Spring Showers kits
and the one below is the Country Home kit.
Just specify which you prefer, or you can order both!
I hope you have a lovely flowered filled May day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..