Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Rainbow Love


Hey!
Hello there! 
Here's a few more ideas from the A kit of Color
Paper Pumpkin this month.
As always I love to make alternative cards for you
to try.  


I cut up the base of one of the designs of the cards, cutting
it at 2 1/2".  The cloud comes in the kit so I just hand drew the 
face on the front and used the tip of a pencil dipped in ink
to make the cheeks.


I searched through my stamp sets to find 
a stamp that said something about smiling and
found this one from a past Paper Pumpkin.
You could use any stamp, like hello, smile
hi, etc. 
This kit is so versatile and cute!
You can still sign up for Paper Pumpkin
and receive next month's kit by
clicking HERE
Come join the creative fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..