Thursday, June 17, 2021

2340 West Newton


Hi friends!
Thought I would take today to tell you how my little business 
2340 West Newton came about.
Above is the house that built me. The house where my story began.
I have so many fond memories here; celebrations, silliness, laughter, love, but with all of our stories, heartbreak.
With the heartbreak came divorce, which many of us have experienced.
I choose always to remember the years that we were all there as
happy times where we spent as a family doing family things.

We all have out own story.  One we each can only relate to.
One way we stay attached to.
AND we stay attached to our story and that keeps us growing and living.
Sharing and growing through the process of our stories is the bravest thing we will every do.  It creates healing and growing within you,
you never knew existed.
Love yourself through it all!
I really wanted to honor my Mom and Dad and our time in our home
growing up so I came up with using our home address
as my business name, that's how
2340 West Newton came about!


If you haven't visited my Etsy shop here are a few
of the most popular best sellers.
Above are a few of the the kitchen towels available
and some of the wood bead garlands in either natural
wood bead colors or custom colors of any color choice.


And one of the top sellers is the mini starbucks cups,
which I also have available mini Dukin Donut cups too!
Come visit the shop - HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..