Saturday, June 5, 2021

Flower Arrangements


Good Morning!
Thought I'd share my arrangements that I've 
been posting daily over on my instagram.
These flowers are peonies from my garden.
I love putting them together and  
surprising others with them.


Next time you put together an arrangement
try filling the bottom or sides of the vase
with hostas leaves.
Adds a great color touch as well as some texture to 
your arrangement. 


All the flowers in each arrangement
are peonies, even the ones above!
See the one below,
it also has the hostas leaves on the sides of the
vase, give it a try!
I start out by putting the leaves in the
vase first then fill it with water and
then add the flowers.  
My friend Carol showed me this idea.

You can even add fruit, lemons or limes.
Just adds a touch of texture and color. 
Enjoy the flowers and the weekend friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..