Monday, June 7, 2021

Grad Gift


Happy monday!
What a fun filled weekend of events and grad parties!
I should have remembered to take a better picture of what I have
to show you.  
This package is a graduation gift for a friend's son who graduated 
yesterday.
In the package is a car phone holder for hands free use,
and in the front is what is called a french fry holder
that fits into the water holder in your car!
Can you believe they sell these?!
They even come with a little sauce holder!


Here's a quick pic of the items I put in the 
package.  You can see the fry holder, I even stopped
and got a "Chick fil A empty fry box to show how it works
in his gift.  See the little sauce holder? 


I packaged everything up including gift cards
to add to the gift as well as the special sauce holder. 
Below is what they look like in the holder.
What a clever idea!
Bringing you just another silly grad gift idea!
These are also a great idea for Father's Day!

Click  HERE for the link to Amazon 
for the fry box holders. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..