Sunday, April 10, 2022

Beyond the Horizon: Paper Pumpkin March 2022

                     

Hi friends!  check out this unboxing video to see what's included and how easy it is to put this kit together!  You're going to marvel at the watercolor designs of this past month's kit.  



You can see in this kit all the neat little pieces that are included to build upon your card.  It's fun to "step" it up with added embellishments, but with these gorgeous watercolored paper
it needs nothing but the original look to the card.
Well, that's my pinion anyway!


All I have done to any of the cards is stamp a saying
on the front and inside, that's it!
I mean come on!  these are beauts without any added
touches to them. 
What do you think?





Have you signed up for Paper Pumpkin to try it?
I know you won't be disappointed and if you need
help or have any questions you can email me at any time. 
Otherwise you can go 
HERE to sign up for one month or more! You pick!
you won't be disappointed it!
And if for any reason you choose not to continue on
you can cancel at any time!
What a deal!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..