Thursday, April 14, 2022

MIni Starbuck's Cups


You know I love sharing photos that you send me on how
you use the products that you purchase from my shop.
This is the mini starbuck's cups. 
Here are a bunch of pictures sent to me by YOU
showing me all the great ways you use these cups,
take a look!  How cute are every one of them!


This customer sent the cutest picture of her kid's play
house complete with a coffee station.  See the little mini
cups on the ledge and the coffee maker inside?
How adorable!


And another Mama made a playhouse with the cups and treats and
cute little signs inside this playhouse. 


Another BIG way the mini coffee cups are being used 
are by Mama's with newborn photoshoots....
each one of these are just the sweetest little pics!


I can't thank you enough for sending me your 
precious photos, I truly love seeing what 
you are doing and your creativity!
Keep sharing with me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..