Friday, April 1, 2022

Easter Bunny Canvas



How cute is this moss bunny canvas!
Circling this one back around from 3 years ago because it's so cute and if you missed it, well then,  you'll want to see it!


I always try and show you projects that are quick and easy
and affordable.
This one requires a canvas and some moss from your local craft store.  I found mine at Hobby Lobby


I used an 8 x 10" canvas.  I was able to find 10 canvases
in a package at Michael's for $12.  Such a good price.
I found the bunny by googling line art bunny, 
I printed it out and cut it out.
The moss can be found in a sheet at the Dollar Tree or since
I needed quite a bit for my class I found a large 48" package
at Hobby Lobby for $10.00


Trace your bunny on the back side of the moss and cut out.


Super easy to work with and cuts out nicely.


Once all cut out take out your glue gun and glue it
directly onto the canvas.
It's that easy!!!
So cute!!!


That's it!
Now you can enjoy and find a home for this little cutie.
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..