Thursday, July 14, 2022

Abigail Rose


Being lovely today with this beautiful butterfly card made
with the new dsp paper called Abigal Rose.
Goes well with the stamp set Amazing Shillouttes.


I used the background paper and added the butterfly from the Amazing Shilloutes set which I stamped and cut out three times. Use stampin dimensionals to add depth to the butterfly. 
I always keep pieces from all the paper pumpkin kits as you never know when you might use them.  
The "lovely" is from one of the past pumpkin kits. 


To step up the card I added some glitter to the butterfly
and three irridescent embelishments.



AMAZING SILHOUETTES CLING STAMP SET

Amazing Shilouettes

Abigail Rose dsp paper

ABIGAIL ROSE 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..