Sunday, July 17, 2022

Hardscape transformation




Happy sunday!
I thought I would share a transformation that we did to our front entrance to our driveway.  
It has looked bare and in need of some help.
I went with a local company that did some work for me a year ago
and they do an amazing job. 
If you are local they are North End Landscape
As you can see in the picture above it is a pretty
sad looking area.......


The week before they came to make the transformation they had me pick out some boulders to go in the space.
Once they delivered them and sat them up at the end I was so excited to see that the rock on the right had a heart on it!
Unbelievable!!  I never saw it when I picked it out, it must
have been on the opposite side.   
How cool is that! 


This is how it turned out!
I was working and came home just as they finished and I literally squealed with delight!
So wonderful! 
Simplistic, natural, low maintenance. LOVE it!


 they added the boulders, cobble and grasses.


Love how welcoming it looks!


So if you are local be sure to check out
North End Landscape!










1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing! I love it and that heart ❤️

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..