Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Bewitching



Helllloooooo!
This canvas was left over from last month's Paper Pumpkin.
I had it sitting on my desk wondering what to use it for
when all of a sudden I thought,  Halloween!
I know, I know, it seems early, but with the sets being out
in the catalog and things showing up in the stores it makes me want 
to make some cute things.
To get started on this project you need a canvas bag, like I said
this is left over from last month's kit, you could always research online for mini canvas bags or look at your local craft store for them.



Start by putting a piece of cardboard inside of the canvas bag
so that when you go to stamp the image onto the bag you have
a solid backing for the image to take clearly.



I use StazOn black permanent ink to do this, once
the image is stamped it is somewhat faint so I take a fine tip sharpie
and outline the image, then I use a regular tip sharpie to fill in all the details to give it a sharp look. 


Here it is outlined.....


and this is it after I color it in with the black sharpie. 
I used an orange marker to color in her tight and hat.
To finish the bag off I tied some fabric around the handle.
Fill up your bag with treats and you're ready to gift away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..