Wednesday, July 6, 2022

New Catalog and Sale a Bration

20210504_AC_en_US

                    It's finally here and live for you to order from!
And it gets even better,  it's also Sale a Bration time which means for every $50 you spend you get to choose FREE products from the Sale a Bration catalog.   So sit down, get a beverage and make a list, there are so many new colors and products to choose from.   I have a favorite or two myself..... but I love to see what interests you.   

                                          New Catalog HERE

Take a look at the Sale a Bration catalog to see what's free with your purchase. 

                                   Sale a Bration catalog HERE

20210504_AC_en_US


Here are a few of my favorites that I ordered that you will be seeing me use quite often.  Of course Halloween being my favorite.  Also
there is a witch hat punch that coordinates with the witch hat stamp set.   There are so many cute new ones, it's always hard to decide....

Remember you receive for every $50 spent free product, so make sure
and check out those free items. Have fun skimming! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..