Saturday, July 23, 2022

Bewitching


Andddd they keep coming.....
I am loving creating with this set.
I promise next week I will be back with some
other stamp set. 


I got out this retired stamp set to use the greeting
"pick your potion" for the cauldron I made. 
To make the cauldron I used one of the circles from the 
circles framelit sets.  If you don't have the circle framelits
you can easily use a large circle punch. 


Cut out your circle and then cut the the top
1/4" off to create the cauldron. 
To make the legs of the cauldron I used
a star punch and cut the points of the star off
asa you see in the photo below. 
The small piece on the right is the piece you need
for the legs of the cauldron. 


The background paper is the new Rustic Harvest.
Stamp the witches legs and adhere them with dimensionals.
I used Pumpkin Pie ink and a aqua painter to create the warm
orange glow behind her legs.  


The little spider is in the stamp set
that I stamped dangling off her boots.
This is a very easy card to make. 
muuuuwahhhhhh...... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..