Friday, January 13, 2023

Boho candle


Happy friday!
I am always on the look out for new trending
wedding ideas for the decor.
This one can be used as home decor or for luncheons or
weddings or..... you get the idea!
You start with purchasing some of the glass cylinder
vases at the Dollar Tree and some 16mm wood beads.
I had some baby's breath dried on hand, you could use fresh or any dried flower or greens. 
You will also need some glue,  I show you in this picture 
E6000 glue but once I got going I switched over to a hot
glue gun.  It dried must faster and was easier to work with.


Just start by gluing each bead around the base of the vase.


Keep going.....


Once you finish now add just a few small beads (10mm)
around the vase on top of the 16mm ones. 


You can see how I just added about 6 total around the vase. 


Once done, add just a bit of hot glue to the ends of the 
baby's breath and tuck it into the small bead.
Fill each little bead all the way around.
The dried flowers lay nicely right up against
the glass vase.  So pretty!
Now add a battery operated candle and there you have it!!


What do you think? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..