Monday, January 2, 2023

Adorable Owls


Happy monday!
Back with a cute little card that should make you smile
with this adorable little owl face.

Happy New Year!  and how was your New Year?
We spent it with friends out for dinner and dancing ringing in the new year.  Here's to 2023!
Speaking of which,  since we are heading into the new year, I would like to know moving forward what you would like to see when you come visit me here in my little space.
Continued mixture of things?  or anything new or specific?
Feel free to let me know, I'd appreciate it!


This cute little set comes available to you to purchase on the 5th of January.  The set is called "Adorable Owls".


Up close you can see I watercolored in the eyes with the Petal Pink ink and also used Crumb Cake ink around the eyes and for the dots I made on the owls forhead.  


I used the stampin dimensionals to raise up the owl and designer series paper which is also new in the Mini catalog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..