Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Dutch Babies


Good morning!

We've had my husband's family visiting all well which calls for lots of food on the table over here.  Big itlalian family that LOVE thier food!
And I mean every meal!
Since I've felt like I've been feeding an army I choose to surprise them with some dutch babies.  
Have you ever made them?
They are so good and can be made savory or sweet.
 I chose savoryto make for my guests. 
I made THREE and they were gone, I included in mine;
breakfast sausage, spinach, onions, garlic salt.
The link to the recipe is below.
Just know if you decide to make a sweet one you will
just make it minus all the savory flavors to the recipe.
For the sweet alternative, add blueberries on top or raspberries
or any fruit you prefer.  Also top with devonshire, whip cream, cinnamon or syrup.  Even the savory is delish with a bit of syrup drizzled on it.  
Enjoy!
Dutch Baby recipe - HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..