Monday, January 16, 2023

Valentine felt pillow


When it's cold outside and wintery it's time to find something to do.
I thought I would try making a little felted pillow with some felt I had on hand.
I cut a red felt heart out by drawing with pencil a heart onto the felt and cutting it out.  I also had drew "love" in white felt and cut it out.



I started by using pink embroidery thread and sewing a straight stitch around the love til it was all sewed onto the red heart. 


I decded to cut out a few small pink hearts to add and also
a few sequins on top of the hearts.  


All sewed and ready to fill with stuffing.
After you fill it up start to sew it all together.
Now either gift it away or decorate with it! 



So sweet and something you can do while watching a show or just relaxing.  I was able to make this in under 2 hours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..