Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Valentine treat holders


Happy tuesday!
Today I am sharing these cute treat holders I made up for my women's group.  The kit is actually from last year but is still available this year.
It's easy to put together and are super cute. 


The stamp I have had on hand.
All the pieces you see come in the kit. 



I used double sided tape to put the hearts together
and dimensionals to add the pop ups. 


Fill them up with some treats and add a ribbon and there you have it!



Check out the link below to pick up the kit and remember,
for every $50 spent you get to choose free stamps or product.
Take advantage of Sale a Bration, it lasts until Feb 28th. 


The kit can be purchased below;

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..