Sunday, June 11, 2023

Welcome Inn




Happy Sunday!

You won't want to miss this Paper Pumpkin!
Take a look at a new feature that will be added,  DIE CUTS!!  yep!
get excited about that!  As far as I know we have never added any dies to our Paper Pumpkin kits.  Not only is this exciting, take a look at the fresh look of spring/summer of the kit.
  It almost has a Scandinavian flare to it.  Can't wait til mine arrives!  And if you are already a subscriber, head on over to order yours. 
 You can order just the one kit or get signed up to receive kits on repeat monthly. 
 Take a look at how you can customize how you want to receive them.  You get everything
you need in the kits to create the cards or projects sent. 
 So worth the value.  

Are you as excited as I am?
I can't wait to see the rest of the kit, in my hand that is!
So if you'd like to order, head over 
HERE  to order 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..