Saturday, June 3, 2023

Hey, you're amazing!


Happy saturday!
Here's a random card I created for a girlfriend
who reached GOLD in her business.
One of her best friends threw a surprise
party to honor her accomplishment.
I wanted to make her a special gold card
to celebrate her.  




I googled gold crowns and found this image that I printed
out and cut out adding some gold glitter to the tops of the crown. 
The card base is made with white card stock and layered with gold polka dotted vellum paper. 


I've been making quite a bit of the wax seals and have found how after you stamp them you can take a gold pen and color over the image as you see I have done with the flower above.   So fun!



And here she is our "golden girl"! 
Congratulations Cheryl on your accomplishments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..