Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Yay! You're Here!


Happy wednesday!
It's going to be a hot one here today, most likely
90!  Which is very warm for the PNW.
I thought I would share my front door finally.
It was done a while ago I just forgot to share it with you. 
I searched for months using the measurements of my existing door
only to find out each vendor couldn't do what I was looking for. 


Yay!  You're here!
Super cute mat I found at Target to welcome all who come to visit. 



Back to the door,  I ended up heading to Home Depot
to the custom millwork department and spoke with someone who could help me find what I was envisioning.  
They did an amazing job helping me create what I had been searching for.
I chose not to have the windows tinted at the last minute, but once the door was installed it has a thermal tint to the windows almost reflective like a mirror.
I decided that if I didn't like the glass clear that I could always
buy some of the window privacy film.  
For now I like it clear. 



If your interested,  I ordered the Therma Tru custom
door with the left side light with 2 panels.
You pick the color of your door so it comes already painted.
I chose the black hardware which I also purchased at Home Depot.


The black bells are hanging from the door with a command
hook.  I found the bells at HomeGoods. 
So happy to finally have my door in after two years or searching and waiting for the right fit. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..