Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Magical Meadows


Happy tuesday!
It's been a revolving door over here at our home with lots of visitors
since the beginning of July.  
My sister and her friend were just here for the weekend.
We had a whirlwind of a time walking, playing pickle ball,
paddle boarding, wine tasting.  You name it we hit the ground running!
Fun filled weekend!


Today I am back sharing the gorgeous new Magical Meadows
designer paper that I shared a few days ago.
It is a new designer paper in the mini catalog which will go live
Sept 1st. The red berries with the green is so pretty. 


The greeting I used is from another new set called 
"So Sincere"  another new set coming Sept. 1st. 



To create this corner of the card, just roll
up the side and adhere with some adhesive. 


Very simple card for you to try and then get excited
about the new mini catalog which will be available come sept.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..