Sunday, August 6, 2023

Name placement cards



Happy Sunday!
I've been working on an event and practiced making these name
placement cards with the waxing seals.
These are super easy to make.  Cut a piece of card stock
at 4" x 3", fold in half.
Open the fold and create your wax seal by setting down your
dried flower first and melting your wax on top of
the dried flower.   I choose to use the hot glue gun method
for melting my wax.  Which I have showed you in past posts. 



Aren't these sweet?
I used a simple sage colored card stock and some dried 
baby's breath. 



The wax seal you see is of a flower.
I have quite a few of these yet to make so I better get a crackin!
Do you or have your tried your hand at the wax seals yet?
So many fun ways you can use them creatively. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..