Saturday, August 12, 2023

Paint and Sip night


Happy saturday!
This was a fun filled time planning and hosting a paint and sip for
my daughters' and their friends.  
We planned the night by having everyone bring an idea
for them to paint or they could use the ideas we had for them.


I was able to find the canvas's at Ross, 6 for $7.99 and
the the easel's on Amazon. 


I always love to have a take away gift for everyone.
I was able to find this amazing set of 12 vintage looking
bud vases on Amazon that I filled with dahlia's for each gal. 


I used dahlia's and white phlox and sedum in the little bud vases. 



I attached to each vase a little message of encouragement. 


We had each guest bring a bottle of wine that I put into
brown paper bags with numbers on them so we could sip and 
guess what each wines were.  We also had a gift for the guest who's wine won the favorite tasting. 



It's always good to have a little food for your guests,
We set up some charcuterie boards with meats, cheese,
desserts and nuts so that our guests could graze and paint. 



Look at the smiles!
I was amazed to see how quickly everyone settled into
their paintings and became soooo quiet and focused working away on their pictures. 


I put mason jars out with many types of paint brushes, paper plates for them to put their paint onto to use like a color palette. 
Also be sure to have paper towels and baby wipes on hand for your
guests to use.  We also had plastic cups with water for them to
clean their brushes with.  




More smiles and look at some of their creations. 


I can't tell you how much fun we all had and truly this
was a fun way to get everyone together to get create and visit!
It's a must try! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..