Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Santa treats


Ho Ho ho!
I made up these little santa treats that my bff in spokane showed me. 
They are so adorable and easy to make.
You can take these to friends, teachers, girlfriends, etc. 
I filled these little treat holders with some chocolate santas. 



You can add any cute holiday image, I added some glitter
to the brim of his hat and the pom pom.


To make this little treat holder cut a piece of white paper at 8 1/2" x 2"
using a tag punch, punch both ends of the holder.  Now score
the piece of paper at 3 3/4" and 4  3/4".
Set it aside.
Now take the scrapbook paper and cut it at 2" x 7" and score it at 2" and 3"  and 5" x 6".  Fold both of the pieces up and put them together with some adhesive. 
Add an image to the front and tie it off with some baker's twine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..