Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Snow globe charcuteries


Happy tuesday!
Last friday I hosted a luncheon that was a gingerbread house themed.
I was wanting to do a charcuterie board but felt that would be a lot of food for smaller group.
I saw these plastic ornaments filled with nuts and chocolate and thought that might be fun to make them into little charcuterie ornaments.


I started with the empty plastic ornaments and found some of the kraft colored paper cupcake holders to set them in. 


Start by thinking about what you want to put in your ornaments.
I cut up some colby jack cheese into star shapes, (just one per ornament) added some almonds, pistashios's a cherry tomatoe and a few little sprig's of rosemary and two pieces of salami rolled up. 


I didn't have a star cookie cutter so I used my star die cut to carefully cut it out. 


Now time to add all the goodies to the ornament,
start with the star then add the nuts, roll the salami
and add to the sides then tuck the rosemary in and close
the ornament and tie off with some baker's twine. 


It's just enough for one, without wasting all the leftovers
of an entire charcuterie board. 


They turned out so good!


What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..