Monday, December 4, 2023

Rosemary mini swags


It's monday!
That was a quick first week of December!
Anyone else feel like time is flying?
I did a little harvesting of my rosemary in my garden
this weekend and thought it would be fun to make something
with them.  I decided to make little mini rosemary swags to
give to the ladies this week at a luncheon I am holding. 


I used 7 of the cut sprigs and used some jute to tie them together. 



I lined them all up as I made each sprig then tied them all.


I have a few jars of dried cranberries that I dried
some time ago and decided to glue some onto the jute. 




Didn't they turn out cute?  you can hang them around the house or set them on a wood tray or 3 tier tray.  So fresh smelling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..